Today we hosted the Professional Planning Forum (PPF) Webinar ‘Driving Customer Excellence through Back Office improvements.’
We discussed the use of analytics for insight and appropriate metrics (KPI’s) to install the right behaviours for the customer and the business to achieve best practise.
The panellist for today’s webinar included Colin Whelan from PPF, Tim Becker from eg, John Holohan who has a background in financial services and Ian Farrer, Head of Resourcing and Capacity at Nuffield Health.
Some of the companies that joined in the discussions today included American Express, Aegon, Centrica, Scottish Power and Vodafone. We would like to thank everyone who contributed to the polls to give us some great feedback.
The four main characteristics we focused on were:
- Do we really understand what the customer is in contact with us for?
- Are all our people aligned to deliver customer service excellence?
- Are we in a position to measure if we are delivering against this goal?
- Is this goal actually aligned to our operational strategy?
The live polls gave interesting variances on the differences in how people drive customer excellence*.
If you would like to book an appointment to see eg solutions at the PPF Annual Conference on Customer Contact Planning at the Hilton, Blackpool then contact us direct via email email@example.com or telephone 01785 715772.
Any additional questions can be sent direct to the panellists Tim Becker and John Holohan, via our linkedin group.
eg solutions plc is a global back office optimisation software company. Our software provides historic, real-time and predictive Operational MI.
The PPF promote best practice and effective planning in customer contact operations and back offices.
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- For a free site survey to achieve operational improvements and propose the most effective roll-out plan in terms of costs and benefits.
- Read how Capita Life and Pensions Service use eg work manager® to provide back office optimisation for client’s back office operations
*If you missed the webinar you can view on demand by completing the form below.