Software as a Service (SaaS) is a type of software deployment where an application is hosted via the internet. eg operational intelligence® SaaS offers clients all the benefits of the eg operational intelligence® software suite but without the resource demands typically associated with running new IT systems – giving you access to real-time management information to improve efficiency and reduce costs through a rental option.
eg operational intelligence® SaaS provides consistent operational intelligence across a balanced range of performance indicators to enable you to make the right operational decisions – providing capacity planning, line balancing and timely reporting at multiple levels so you can effectively measure, manage and improve your business operations.
Capital expenditure is reduced as the SaaS option provides a fully managed service, delivering the eg operational intelligence® software suite on a monthly subscription basis that can be easily budgeted for.
SaaS also eliminates:
- Infrastructure hardware and software costs
- Set-up and implementation manpower costs
- Technical training and education costs
- Ongoing in-house support and maintenance costs.
Deploying SaaS will enable you to rapidly:
- Scale usage of eg operational intelligence® as required in response to changes in business requirements or demand
- Experience and pilot new versions of the eg software suite in controlled environments without set-up costs
- Demonstrate proof-of-concept ahead of full implementation programmes.
You can use the eg operational intelligence® software suite from any suitable internet point, supporting hot desking and roving profile operation….delivered direct to users’ desktops.
Our software is used to augment existing IT platforms to provide the missing link – historic, real-time and predictive operational intelligence.
Our solutions are tried, tested and proven to work in any organisation where process driven operations are critical to business performance – we have completed implementations and improved performance in blue-chip companies throughout the world.
To arrange a demo please contact us on +44 (0) 1785 715772 or email email@example.com